KUAS may use personal information collected from applicants to:
- contact applicants or their high school if there are deficiencies or inaccuracies in their application documents;
- send examination notifications to applicants;
- release admission results to applicants;
- send admission documents to successful applicants;
- send information to new students and their guardians about the Entrance Ceremony and comprehensive insurance for students;
- send information to students and their guardians following enrollment;
- create name lists and other school documents for administrative and academic purposes after enrollment; and
- perform data aggregation/processing (individual data will be anonymized).
Due to the nature of KUAS’ entrance examinations, the results of partner school recommendation screenings are sent directly to the schools of applicants. Only applicants who agree to this condition may apply.
We may entrust part of the handling of personal information and admission results to third-party organizations. However, this information will only be used for the purposes authorized by KUAS and may not be used beyond the scope of the defined, outsourced task. Third-party organizations are selected based on careful consideration of their appropriate management of personal information.
Please be informed that personal information will not be provided to third parties without the express permission of applicants unless:
- an exceptional situation authorized by the relevant laws and regulations calls for it; or
- an extraordinary situation occurs. (For instance, a situation in which it is necessary to release information in order to protect the life, health or property of an individual and KUAS is unable to reach the applicant or obtain their permission.)
If you have concerns about any of the above, please contact the International Admissions Office.