Faculty of Engineering
Admission & Aid
Applications for 2021 Graduate Engineering Program
Entry Period Dates
Early Entry: September 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020
Regular Entry: December 1, 2020 - January 17, 2021
1. Download and read the Application Guidelines carefully.
2. Prepare the required documents for the prior consent. Click here for a Curriculum Vitae Form.
3. Request supervisor consent through the online application system. Click here (https://admissions-office.net/en/portal/university_departments/12) to begin process. Supervisor consent can be requested during the entry periods.
*Starting from Regular Entry, a portion of the consent request process has been streamlined, and applicants may now submit a request form without waiting for confirmation from their prospective supervisor (see page 9 of the guidelines for details).
*The online application system (TAO) will save your progress on your application, but incomplete pages will not be saved. Please ensure that you fill in all required items on the page you are currently working on before saving your progress and closing your browser.
*Please use one of the following recommended internet browsers:
・Microsoft Edge (Latest version)
・Google Chrome (Latest version)
・Safari (Latest version)
・Firefox (Latest version)
4. After receiving prior consent, prepare the required documents for the application. Click here for a Checklist.
5. Apply and complete payment of the application fee through the online application system. The application fee is 5,000 yen. Application period is below.
Early Entry: October 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
Regular Entry: January 18, 2021 - February 26, 2021
6. Participate in an online interview. An internet connection and access to Zoom is required.