Faculty of Engineering
Admission & Aid
Graduate Application Page
Applications for 2022 Graduate Engineering Program
Entry Period Dates
Early Entry: October 18, 2021 - November 15, 2021
Regular Entry: January 1 - January 31, 2022
1. Download and read the Application Guidelines carefully.
2. Prepare the required documents for pre-application review. Click here for a Curriculum Vitae Form.
3. Register for pre-application review and upload your documents by November 15 for Early Entry, or January 31 for Regular Entry. Click here (https://admissions-office.net/en/portal/university_departments/12) to begin process.
*The online application system (TAO) will save your progress on your application, but incomplete pages will not be saved. Please ensure that you fill in all required items on the page you are currently working on before saving your progress and closing your browser.
*Please use one of the following recommended internet browsers:
・Microsoft Edge (Latest version)
・Google Chrome (Latest version)
・Safari (Latest version)
・Firefox (Latest version)
4. After receiving approval, prepare the required documents for the application. Click here for a Checklist. Notification will be released no later than November 26 for Early Entry, or February 7 for Regular Entry.
5. Apply and complete payment of the application fee through the online application system. The application fee is 5,000 yen. Application period is below.
Early Entry: November 16, 2021 - December 24, 2021
Regular Entry: February 1, 2022 - February 20, 2022
6. Participate in an online interview. An internet connection and access to Zoom is required.