KUAS will use personal information collected from applicants in the following manner:
- Contact you or previous high schools/colleges when there are deficiencies or inaccuracies in the application documents.
- Announce admission results.
- Send enrollment documents to successful applicants.
- Send information following enrollment.
- Use in the creation of name lists as well as transcripts and other documents, and for instructions/coursework after enrollment.
- Use in data aggregation/processing (individual data will not be specified).
We may entrust part of the handling of personal information and admission results to third-party organizations. However, the information will only be used for the purposes indicated above and cannot be used beyond the scope of the outsourced work. Third-party organizations are selected based on careful consideration of their appropriate management of personal information.
Please be informed that personal information will not be provided to third parties without the expressed permission of applicants, unless otherwise indicated below:
- In the case of an exceptional situation authorized by relevant laws and regulations
- In ongoing extraordinary situations, for instance those in which it is necessary to release information in order to protect life, health or property, we are unable to reach you or obtain your permission.
If you have concerns about any of the above, please contact the Admission Office.