Access Map


Kyoto Uzumasa Campus

There is no car parking area at Uzumasa Campus. Please use public transportation.


18 Gotanda-cho, Yamanouchi, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
TEL: 075-406-7000 (Japanese inquiries)
TEL: 075-496-6200 (English inquiries)

Google Map

Access by Train

3 minute walk from Uzumasa Tenjingawa Station (Kyoto Municipal Subway Tozai Line)
5 minute walk from Randen Tenjingawa Station (Keifuku Arashiyama Line)

Access by Bus

Bus Timetable

There is a shuttle bus service between Kyoto Uzumasa Campus and Kyoto Kameoka Campus.

Kyoto Kameoka Campus


1-1 Nanjo-Otani, Sogabe-cho, Kameoka City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
TEL: 0771-22-2001 (operator)

Google Map

Access by Train or Bus

About 30 minutes from JR Kyoto Station

Take the San-in Line (Sagano Line) from JR Kyoto Station and get off at JR Kameoka Station. Buses to the university are available from Kameoka Station.

About 30 minutes from Hankyu Katsura Station

Get off at Katsura Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line. There is a direct bus service from the station's east exit.

About 30 minutes from JR Katsuragawa Station​​​​​​​

Get off at Katsuragawa Station on the JR Kyoto Line. There is a bus service from the station to the university.

Bus Timetables​​​​​​​

There is a shuttle bus service between Uzumasa Campus and Kameoka Campus.

For inquiries about bus schedules, please contact Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Kameoka Office (0771-23-8000)
or the KUAS General Affairs Division (0771-22-2001).

Commuting by Bicycle or Motorcycle

About 25 minutes from western Kyoto City

Take Route 9 in the direction of Kameoka. If you are using the Kyoto Jukan Expressway, get off at the Kameoka Interchange, follow the signs for the university and turn left.

Approximately 40 minutes from Takatsuki, Ibaraki, and Ikeda areas

From Ikeda, Kawanishi, and Minoh, take Route 423; from Ibaraki City, take Prefectural Road 46; and from Takatsuki City, take Prefectural Road 6 toward Kameoka.

Commuting by Bicycle or Motorcycle

When commuting to school, please use public transportation as much as possible. When commuting to school by bicycle or motorcycle, please ride safely and obey traffic rules at your own risk to prevent accidents.

When commuting to school by bicycle or motorcycle, please apply for an on-campus parking permit at the Student Affairs Center counter and obtain a "on-campus parking sticker" (you will need to show proof that you have insurance). Please note that bicycles and motorcycles without a permit cannot use the on-campus parking lot or motorcycle parking lot.

Parking in areas other than the bicycle parking lots, both on and off campus, parking at night, and parking on campus for purposes other than visiting the university are strictly prohibited. In particular, when on campus, please dismount and push your bicycle / motorcycle (do not ride), and avoid obstructing pedestrians or causing noise or other disturbances.