The copyright of the individual texts, photos, videos, logos, illustrations, music, sounds, and all other copyrighted material (hereinafter collectively referred to as “content”) on this website are held by the Nagamori Gakuen Educational Foundation or third parties, unless otherwise indicated.
The use (including but not limited to reproduction, alteration and distribution) of the content of this website without prior consent is strictly prohibited by copyright law, subject to exceptions permitted under law, such as personal use.
2. Linking to this Website
Generally, displaying the URL of this website in magazines and other media, as well as linking to the pages of this site is freely permitted. However, depending on the content of the website where the URL is posted, you may be asked to remove your link to this website or otherwise stop displaying URLs from this website.
- Please note that the following precautions must be observed when linking this website:
- Linking to this website for advertising or sales purposes is prohibited.
- Upon linking to this site, it should be clearly stated that the link is to this website.
- Displaying this website’s pages within the frame of your website is prohibited.
Please note that the URL of this site may be changed or the page may be taken down without prior notice.
3. External Links
Nagamori Gakuen Educational Foundation will bear no responsibility for the content of external website linked from pages on this website. Links from this site to external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by the Nagamori Gakuen Educational Foundation.
Cookies are a mechanism for temporarily storing user information or data when a user visits a website.
Cookies are also used on this website for the following:
6. About SSL
SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer Protocol, is a security feature for encrypting and communicating information over the internet. All content on this website uses SSL encrypted communication for security protection purposes.
Personal Information Protection
This is an introduction to Nagamori Gakuen’s stance on personal information protection.
As an educational institution, Nagamori Gakuen has accumulated a vast amount of personal information. This information includes basic personal information such as names, addresses, dates of birth, and gender, as well as academic records, enrollment records, results of various examinations, records of special activities such as club activities, results of medical examinations, career paths, family situations, family structures, and information about parents and guarantors including their places of employment and emergency contact information. The list goes on and on.
However, at the same time, Nagamori Gakuen strongly recognizes that it is one of our most important responsibilities to protect personal information from risks such as leakage, loss, and falsification. We have established a Personal Information Protection Policy and will strive to protect and maintain personal information in a necessary and appropriate manner based on the following items.
The personal information covered by this policy is all personal information obtained, learned, or retained in the course of the educational activities of Nagamori Gakuen and its schools, including personal information related to the faculty and staff of Nagamori Gakuen.
- Nagamori Gakuen will position a Standing Committee as an organization that promotes the protection of personal information, appoint a person in charge of personal information protection, and strive for the appropriate management of personal information.
- Nagamori Gakuen has established a set of “Nagamori Gakuen Personal Information Protection Regulations” and will ensure that all faculty members comply with the appropriate handling of personal information, including specifying the purpose of use, limiting the use of personal information, notifying the purpose of use, ensuring accuracy, taking safety control measures, limiting the provision of personal information to third parties, and disclosing, correcting, and suspending the use of personal information.
- When Nagamori Gakuen outsources the handling of personal information, we will limit the amount of personal information to the minimum necessary, select a contractor who is recognized to handle personal information appropriately, and have the contractor implement appropriate management of personal information, including safety management and confidentiality.
- Nagamori Gakuen will implement appropriate safety management measures for personal information in its possession and strive to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc.
- Nagamori Gakuen will comply with domestic laws and regulations, guidelines set forth by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and other relevant ministries and agencies, and other standards regarding the protection of personal information.
- Nagamori Gakuen will periodically evaluate and review its personal information protection system, and provide education and training to its faculty and staff in order to improve and raise awareness of the system.
Nagamori Gakuen Educational Foundation
Note: This translation is intended to be used as a reference only. In the event of any inconsistency between this translation and the Japanese site policy, the Japanese site policy shall prevail.